Medical Insurance Coverage of Gulf Drug and Subsidiaries
We are pleased to advise you that we have successfully renewed our group medical insurance coverage for the policy year 2022-2023! The group plan remained with Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company (ADNIC) through NAS as the Third Party Administrator (TPA).
Please refer to the below list of details:
1. Health card – refer to the virtual ecard copy of self and dependent on my Nas mobile application. As a part of our go green and go digital initiative you will no longer receive a medical physical card, instead your Emirates ID can be used as your health card. Simply present your Emirates ID or your ecard from my NAS mobile app when you visit any medical facilities and seek treatment within your network on a direct billing. Please click the link below for registration instruction.
2. TruCare by TruDoc 24×7 – provides you access to highly trained and licensed doctors, wellness experts, psychologist, and care coordinators to support you with non-life threatening, chronic and preventive care via voice/video calls and live chat. Please click the link below:
♦ Coughs & colds
♦ Sore throat
♦ Sinus conditions
♦ Eye Infections
♦ Chronic condition refills of medication
♦ & many more
3. Reimbursement claim submission checklist:
3.1. Submit reimbursement your claims on my Nas app and the timeline submission is 30 days within and outside UAE for eligible members only.
3.2. Invoices and receipts with itemized breakdown
3.3. Medical report from the treating physician
3.4. Test and result copies of investigation carried out
3.5. Duly filled, signed and stamped reimbursement claim form
3.6. Discharge summary and copy of prior approval (for in-patient case only)
3.7. Reimbursement claim of AED 10,000/- and more requires original copies of above mentioned documents to be submitted to HR office.
Please click the link below for reimbursement form:
4. General Exclusions:
4.1. General Exclusions for Dubai Visa Holders (DHA Plan)
4.2. General Exclusions for Abu Dhabi Visa Holders (HAAD Plan)
5. Excluded Providers 2022:
6. Pre-Approval Guidelines:
Within network: When you visit a network provider i.e. avail direct billing, the medical provider (hospital / clinic / pharmacy) will request for an approval from the insurer on your behalf.
Outside network: When you visit a non-network provider i.e. on reimbursement basis, you will be required to obtain a prior approval from ADNIC / NAS in case of the following services:
♦ In-patient treatment
♦ Any major tests such as MRI, CT Scan, out-patient or day case surgeries amongst others
Outpatient treatment : In case the you want to avail outpatient treatment, the member can avail the same within the network. The network list can be reviewed on the app. If you choose to go out of the network then your claim will be processed on reimbursement basis.
In-patient treatment : In case the you are in need of any in-patient treatment, ADNIC can arrange for a direct billing at the hospitals within the network. Should you require additional support on the approvals. Please feel free to get in touch with below:
TPA Contact No: 800 2311
7. Networks lists and schedule of benefits:
In line with the subject matter, we are pleased to provide you with all the guiding information with respect to your category. Below are the most updated network coverage where you can access your medical insurance benefits.
7.1. DHA Plan (Dubai Visa Holders):
7.2. HAAD Plan (Abu Dhabi Visa Holders):
8. Sanctions Clause : Please see the below link
The European Union (EU) also issues sanctions which are enforced by each EU member state.
EU Member States: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Details of current Sanctions regimes can be found via the links shown below:
Should you require further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact Ms. Roma, our Medical Insurance Specialist who would be pleased to receive all your inquiries on her contact details below.
Romalyn Oroceo Dasugo
Medical Insurance Specialist
Human Resources Department
Tel: +971 4 5014099
Mob: +971 5 43095966